To apply Direct Offers via CSV:
1. Log into your account and go to your Listings page. Export all your live listings, or whatever listings you want through category, condition, brand, or search refinement.
2. Grab the CSV from your inbox and open it. Scroll to the right to column BE where you’ll see it titled “auto_offer_percentage”.
3. Input the Direct Offer percent you’d like to send out to interested buyers. “10” = 10%, “20” = 20% “25” = 25%, and so on. Save as a CSV.
4. Go to your Manage Inventory tab. Click “Choose CSV File” and select the file you saved.
- Direct Offer enablement will be indicated by the green dot on the button.
- To disable Direct Offer via CSV, follow the same steps that exports for listings. In the “auto_offer_percentage” column, change whatever numerical value you have to “0” (zero), save, and re-import.