How to use installed plugins in Ableton Live:
- If Ableton Live is closed, open it and skip to #5.
- If Ableton Live is already open, go to Preferences.
- Go to Files & Folder.
- Click "Rescan plugins".
- Find the plugin in the Ableton plugins folder in the sidebar.
- Drag-and-drop the plugin onto your track at the bottom of the screen.
How to use installed plugins in Logic Pro X:
- Open Logic Pro X. Newly installed plugins should be detected automatically every time Logic is opened.
- If you've downloaded an effect or utility plugin, these can be used on an insert for any track in the mixer.
- Create a software instrument track if you downloaded a virtual instrument plugin.
- Under Default Patch, go to AU Instruments and choose the plugin you just installed.
How to use installed plugins in Avid Pro Tools:
- Open Pro Tools. Newly installed plugins should be detected automatically every time Pro Tools is opened.
- If you've downloaded an effect or utility plugin, these can be used on an insert for many types of tracks (Audio, Aux, Instrument, Master Fader...)
- If you’ve downloaded a software instrument, create a new Instrument track.
- Navigate to the Mixer and locate the newly created Instrument track.
- Select the desired instrument plugin by clicking on any of the Inserts on the Instrument track.
How to install plugins to Garage Band:
- Go to the Reverb SYNC Software and plugin Collection.
- Choose your desired plugin.
- Reverb will auto-detect your platform, so simply click the download button.
- Continue the installation process by following the prompt.
- Hover your mouse over the smart control button.
- Click Show Inspector icon.
- Click on plugins and choose your desired plugin.