Adding a Listing Grid to a page automatically syncs your listings from your Reverb shop inventory to your Reverb Site.
To add a Listing Grid to a page:
- Click to the ‘Pages’ tab in the top left corner of your Reverb Sites Dashboard
- Select the desired page in the pageview panel
- Select “Add Item”
- Select “Listing Grid 0/1”
*Please note that you can only have 1 Listing Grid per page.
Listing Grid Type
Select which type of Reverb listings you would like in this listing grid.
- Reverb - Display listings from your Reverb core shop
Select how you'd like visitors to your Reverb Site to be able to sort your shop's listings.
- Default sorting - allows visitors to sort by price, category/ genre, and condition.
- Advanced filters - offer all of the above plus a wider product grid and some more detailed options including sorting by year and brands.
Want to show a specific genre or only show listings under a certain price? Choose basic or advanced sorting and get your listing grid showing exactly what you want.
- Basic - Select a category or genre to display on your Listing Grid
- Advanced - paste a URL specifying an advanced sorting option. [NEW FEATURE]
- Select "My Reverb Site"
- Search or filter a listing grid to show only the items you want to display on your page's Listing Grid (For example, 1950's semi-hollow body electric guitars)
- Copy the full URL
- Return to your Reverb Site Dashboard and paste the URL in the Product Sorting Advanced URL box.
The Sales toggle allows you to choose whether listings with active sales on Reverb.com will show a sales banner on your Reverb Site and users can use the same coupon code during checkout. Simply click the orange toggle to turn it on and off.
Only want to show this on mobile devices? You can do that here. By default, all page components are shown on all devices.