Shipping carriers may experience delays which will extend shipping timelines for many orders. Some sellers may also be experiencing delays due to an unprecedented volume of orders for certain items.
Buyers are expected to follow these guidelines before getting in touch with Reverb Support to report lost packages:
For domestic shipments, we would ask that you wait 14 days from the last carrier scan to reach out to Reverb.
For international shipments, we would ask that you wait 30 days from the last carrier scan to reach out to Reverb.
Check Service Disruptions by Location and Carrier:
|Location||Carrier Service Statuses|
*Due to Brexit, we are seeing extended shipping delays. We encourage additional communication and flexibility with purchases in and out of the UK.
- USPS International Service Alerts
- USPS Coronavirus Updates for Residential Customers
- Effective January 3, 2022, FedEx has created some additional surcharges.
- Effective October 1, 2021, the Postal Service will temporarily suspend international mail acceptance of specific mail classes for New Zealand and Australia.
- Effective November 7, 2021, DHL adjusted their Emergency Situation Surcharge.
- Effective October 18, 2021 and until further notice, UPS has made some operational adjustments to their delivery commitment times.
- Updated November 2, 2021, view the U.S. Postal Service's temporary service suspensions.
What if my Order’s Tracking Status is “Delivered”, but I Didn’t Receive my Item?
How Can I Change the Shipping Address on My Order?
Can I Pick Up My Order Locally?
I Ordered My Item With 2-Day Shipping and Have Not Received It as Soon as Expected. What Can Be Done?
Refunds & Returns for Buyers