Exporting earnings information to a spreadsheet is a fantastic tool for sellers looking to hold their payout records in one place. Reverb provides a downloadable CSV file which can be imported into Microsoft Excel, Google Sheets, and more.
To export your earnings:
- Head to your Earnings Page.
- Locate the Payout Date(s) you’d like to export, and select Export.
- The CSV file will automatically download onto your device.
- Navigate to the file, and open the CSV with the program of your choice (Microsoft Excel, Google Sheets, Apache OpenOffice, etc.).
Information Available in Earnings Export
- Order ID
- Sale Date
- Sale Price
- Sale Currency
- Processing Fee in Sale Currency
- Reverb Remitted Tax In Sale Currency
- Selling Fee in Sale Currency
- Affirm 0% Promotion Fee in Sale Currency
- Bump Fee in Sale Currency
- Shipping Label Fee in Sale Currency
- Applied Bucks
- Subtotal in Sale Currency
- Payout Currency Exchange Fee in Sale Currency
- Total in Sale Currency
- Total Payout
- Payout Currency
- Order Source