Exporting purchase information to a spreadsheet is a great way to hold your buying records in one place. Reverb provides a downloadable CSV file which can be imported into Microsoft Excel, Google Sheets, and more.
Step by Step Guide:
- Head to your Purchases page.
- Select the “Start Date” and “End Date” for the purchases you want to export.
- Click “Export” on the top right of the page
- The CSV file will automatically download onto your device.
- Navigate to the file, and open the CSV with the program of your choice (Microsoft Excel, Google Sheets, Apache OpenOffice, etc.).
Information Available in Purchases Export
- Order ID
- Order Total
- Tracking Code
- Shipping Provider
- Payment Method
- Payment Method Total
- Reverb Credits Total
- Reverb Bucks Discount