To purchase an item on Reverb:
- Find an item you want to purchase on Reverb.com.
- Click Add to cart.
- Choose your preferred payment method within your Cart.
- If you have one, Redeem a Gift Card to add Reverb Credits to your account.
- Click Proceed to checkout.
- If you’re signed in to your Reverb account, confirm your shipping address and payment details.
- If you’re checking out as a guest, click Checkout as a guest. Fill in your shipping and payment details.* We recommend creating a Reverb account for added benefits and convenience in tracking your purchase.
- If you have one, apply a discount coupon code under Have a Coupon Code?.
- Click Continue.
- For PayPal, click PayPal Check out.
- For Affirm Financing, click Check Out with Affirm.
- Review your order to check that your information and order are correct.
- Click Place Order.
* Shipping Labels can only be created for your full, legal shipping address. Extra characters, including emojis, may result in an error.
When you buy on Reverb, you're purchasing from individual sellers. If you have any questions about an item or order, contact the seller directly.
Not sure what to buy? Read our Music Gear Buying Guides.
Shopping internationally? Check out our International Buying Guide.
Credit card declined? Learn about Why Was My Credit Card Declined at Checkout?
We will send you a confirmation email for each purchase you’ve completed. If you have any questions about your order, be sure to contact the seller directly.
You can view your purchase information by going to Your Purchases Page.
How Do Offers Work on Reverb?
Why Was I Charged Tax On My Order?
How State Sales Tax Applies to Reverb Orders
My Payment is Processing, What Does That Mean?
Can I Use a Prepaid Debit or Gift Card to Buy Gear on Reverb?