Whether you’re listing your first instrument for sale or or you’ve already sold your hundredth rig, Reverb has you covered every step of the way.
- You can feel confident selling to Reverb’s high-quality community of music makers. Our buyers have a 4.99/5 star average rating.
- Through Reverb Payments, we securely process payments for you so that you can have peace of mind.
- With Reverb Shipping Labels and Safe Shipping, you’re protected in the unlikely event that your shipment is lost, stolen, or damaged.
- Our global support team of gear experts is ready to jump in and assist with your sale if you have a question or issue.
How do I qualify for Reverb Seller Protection?
- All sales completed through the Reverb website or mobile app qualify for Reverb Protection.
- Record of both payment and shipment must be available within the Reverb platform.
- Disputes must be communicated to Reverb within 7 days of the shipment being delivered.
How do issues get resolved?
- First, contact the buyer directly to work out a solution. Most issues are solved easily between the buyer and the seller.
- If you’re unable to come to an agreement with the buyer, contact Reverb support, and we’ll step in to mediate.
- As long as you’ve made an effort to reach a reasonable solution and are responsive to our resolution efforts, your account will remain in good standing.