The ability to buy and sell customized and handmade gear on Reverb is what makes our community so special. If you have a custom piece to sell, here’s how to get started.
Step by Step Guide:
- Click “Sell Your Gear” on the top of Reverb.com.
- Select “Start a listing from scratch”.
- Enter the “Brand” and “Model” of your item.
- If this is the first listing of your custom brand/model, a message will pop up after you move to the next text box.
- Click the link to submit a “new brand request”.
- Enter the ‘Brand Name’, ‘Description’, and ‘Brand Website’, and click “Submit Request”.
- Our team will respond to your request as soon as possible via email.
Please note: You can publish your listing on Reverb before your brand request has been approved.
Is your item handmade?
- Fill out the remaining fields until you get to ‘Advanced Options’.
- Expand that tab, and check “I handmade this item”.
- Complete the remainder of the listing form.
Please avoid trademarked brand or model names in the title, model, and brand fields of custom/handmade listings. For more information, check out our Listings Guidelines.