All purchases on the site are backed by our Reverb Buyer Protection. If anything arrives damaged or not as described, contact the seller or Reverb Support within 7 days of delivery with photos and/or videos of the issues. We always recommend contacting the seller first, as the majority of issues are resolved between buyers and sellers.
For purchases that arrive as-described or a refund is requested after the 7 day window expires, the seller’s individual return policy determines your eligibility for a refund. It is always a good idea to check out the Shop Policies tab on any listing to see the seller's individual policies.
For manufacturer warranties, that would be dependent on the sellers and what they are offering with their specific listing.
Where can I view my seller’s return policy?
Be sure you are able to locate the item's return policy. Learn how.
How am I protected if I do not receive an item or the item I receive is not as described?
Learn about the steps for ensuring you receive your money back when warranted.
How do I qualify for Reverb Buyer Protection?
- All sales completed through the Reverb website or mobile app qualify for Reverb Buyer Protection.
- Record of both payment and shipment must be available within the Reverb platform.
- Disputes must be communicated to Reverb within 7 days of the shipment being delivered.
- Communicating any desire for a refund or return must be done on the Reverb platform within the seller’s return policy.
How do issues get resolved?
- First, contact the seller directly to work out a solution. Most issues are solved easily between the buyer and seller.
- If you’re unable to come to an agreement with the seller, contact Reverb Support and we’ll step in to mediate.
My order has been upgraded to the Reverb Resolutions team, what happens next?
Our Resolutions team handles Safe Shipping claims and disputed orders.