If for some reason you need to issue either a full or partial refund on an order, simply click the "More Order Actions" button, and then "Initiate Refund" on your orders page in the "Selling" section of your Reverb account.
If the order was paid for via Direct Checkout, that refund will process this way:
- Reverb refunds the buyer.
- The amount refunded will be held as a negative balance in your Reverb account.
- That negative balance will be deducted from your Direct Checkout payouts from future sales.
- If you have not sold enough gear to cover that refund within 14 days, your credit card on file will be charged for the outstanding amount you owe to Reverb.
- Note: you will be refunded Reverb's 3.5% selling fee for refunds issued in full
- Partial refunds will be refunded Reverb's 3.5% in proportion with the refunded amount.
If the order was paid via PayPal, you will be guided through the necessary steps to issue that refund directly via PayPal using that same "Issue Refund" button.
If you have any further questions or need assistance with a refund, please feel free to chat us, or reach out here.