Yes, it does!
With the free app for BigCommerce, sellers can:
- Sync Inventory levels from BigCommerce to Reverb
- Sync Inventory levels from Reverb to BigCommerce
- Create new listings
- Automatically publish drafts
- Sync over all or specific listing info (title, descriptions, price, etc.)
- Download the App here.
- Connect with your Reverb Account:
- Make sure your product SKUs in Reverb match your product SKUs in BigCommerce. This will avoid the possibility of duplicate listings.
2. Set Up Your Category Mapping
In order to sync & create new listings on Reverb, first set up your category mappings.
- Click the Category Mappings tab and click the "Update BigCommerce Categories" button. Be sure to refresh the page after you click the button!
- A list of your BigCommerce product categories will be generated with a corresponding drop down menu of Reverb product categories. This might take some time.
- Go through each option and match up your categories to the Reverb Categories.
Please Note: Not all categories are listed on Reverb, so try and find the closest match you can. If the option isn't there or you're caught between two options, place it in a more generalized option that doesn't have a subcategory (IE, categorize Strings as Accessories).
- Go to the Settings tab and turn on the toggles as shown below.
- Please note: You may want to keep the toggles for "Create drafts for items with zero-inventory" and "Automatically publish drafts" turned off to start.
4. Start Your First Sync
- Head to your Sync Status tab and click "Re-sync Everything" to start your first sync.
Still having trouble? Just shoot an email to email@example.com