Yes. With the free app for Shopify users, sellers can create listings & sync their Reverb inventory levels from their Shopify store.
The app can be found in the Shopify App store:
With the app, sellers can:
- Sync Inventory levels from Shopify to Reverb
- Sync Inventory levels from Reverb to Shopify
- Create New listings
- Automatically publish drafts
- Sync over all or specific listing info (title, descriptions, price, etc.)
HOW TO INTEGRATE
Be sure to have these things in place before you download and sync sync:
- HAVE A SHIPPING RATE AND POLICIES IN REVERB: You must have your Reverb policies in place, particularly your shipping policy and rate. If that’s not set up, your listings will default to local pickup only.
- HAVE UNIQUE SKUS FOR PRODUCTS IN SHOPIFY: The SKU is the unique identifier that connects the products between the two platforms. You must have your own SKUs in order for products to match.
- IF YOU HAVE EXISTING REVERB LISTINGS: Make sure the SKUs for your existing listings match those in Shopify. Otherwise, the sync will create a duplicate listing. Look for skus that start with “REV”. That is a Reverb generated sku that will need to be changed. Once your Reverb and Shopify SKUS match, they are ready to go.
Once you download the app, you can sync Shopify with Reverb through these steps:
1. Set up Category Mappings
- First, click the Category Mapping and click the "Re-sync Shopify Product Types" button.
- A list of your product categories will be generated with a corresponding drop down menu of Reverb product categories. Depending on the number of products you have, this might take some time. Please refresh the page once the progress bar completes.
- Go through each option and match up your categories to the Reverb Categories.
Please Note: Not all categories are listed on Reverb, so try and find the closest match you can. If the option isn't there or you're caught between two options, place it in a more generalized option that doesn't have a subcategory. (IE, categorize Strings as Accessories)
2. Turn on the integration
- Next, go into the Settings tab and hit the switch in the top right ("Automatically sync existing listings"), to turn on integration.
- Once the integration is running, any inventory changes you make on Shopify will sync to Reverb.
- If you want to also create new listings, turn on the switch below that, labeled "Create drafts"
If you would like specific control over which fields are synced for existing products, please use the fields in the right column:
More questions? Just shoot an email to firstname.lastname@example.org