If for any reason you're not satisfied with an item you purchased on Reverb, here are the steps to take:
- Submit a refund request (see below for instructions).
- Allow 48-72 hours for your seller to respond (you'll be notified via email once the seller responds).
- If you don't hear back from your seller within that timeframe, or you think your refund request was unfairly denied, please see Reverb Protection.
To submit a refund request:
- Head to the Purchases Tab in the Buying Section of your Reverb account.
- Click "More Order Actions" underneath the item you'd like to return.
- Click "Request Refund", and fill out the form on the following page.