If for any reason you're not satisfied with an item you purchased on Reverb, here are the steps to take:
- Submit a refund request (see below for instructions).
- Allow 48-72 hours for your seller to respond (you'll be notified via email once the seller responds).
- If you don't hear back from your seller within that timeframe, or you think your refund request was unfairly denied, please see Reverb Protection.
To submit a refund request:
- Head to the Purchases Tab in the Buying Section of your Reverb account.
- Click "Request Refund" underneath the item you'd like to return, and fill out the form on the following page.
For more detailed instructions, please see this article.
**Please keep in mind, you need to report any not as described or damaged orders within 7 days of delivery in order to retain full Reverb Buyer Protection. If issues are reported outside of that 7-day window, we are unable to force a seller to take a return and/or issue a full refund.