For shipments that were shipped without using a Reverb shipping label, claims for lost or damaged items need to be filed with your carrier directly.
If your package was shipped using a Reverb shipping label with Reverb Safe Shipping, learn how to file a claim through Reverb. If you declined Reverb Safe Shipping, you assume responsibility for any loss or damages to your shipment. Your shipment does not carry protection from Reverb or the carrier.
Process for non-Reverb shipping label claims:
1. Buyer saves all original packaging.
2. Seller contacts the shipping carrier and files a claim.
3. The shipping carrier will then provide next steps, including but not limited to: scheduling a pickup of the item, an in-person inspection, or a request for photos of the damage.
4. Once we can confirm the damaged item and original packaging is in possession of the carrier, and to be returned to the seller, Reverb expects the seller to refund the buyer in full.
5. The shipping carrier reimburses the seller for the insured amount once their claim processing has concluded.