You are able to issue a full or partial refund on a Reverb order from your Orders page.
Jump to a section:
To issue a refund:
- Head to your Orders page.
- Locate the Order.
- Select Initiate a Refund.
- Select Full or Partial refund.
- Select Approve after return of item* if you are still needing the item to be returned back.
- Select Issue refund now to immediately send the refund to the buyer.
- Select the Reason for Refund.
- Leave a note to the buyer if you would like.
- Select Issue Refund if initiating the refund now or Approve Refund Request if you are waiting to get the item back.
*If you select Approve after return of item, you will need to finalize the refund on your Orders page once it arrives back in your possession.
Refunding on the Reverb App:
You can refund orders via the most current version of the Reverb App on both Android and iOS.
1. Select My Reverb.
2. Select Orders.
The rest of the steps will mirror the web experience above.
What Happens After the Refund is Sent through Reverb Payments?
After a refund is initiated through Reverb Payments, your billing card will be charged within one business day. Before your billing card is charged, you can view the current negative balance on your Earnings page.
- Reverb refunds the buyer.
- Reverb will attempt to charge your billing card on file within 1 business day of the refund being issued.
- Once a billing attempt has been made, the refund amount will be visible on your billing statement.
- Any earnings from sales made using Reverb Payments will be deducted from any outstanding balance within this 1 business day window.
- We cannot bill outstanding debts to PayPal accounts or to bank accounts. Sellers must be able to supply a valid billing card.
You will be refunded Reverb's 5% selling fee for refunds issued in full. For partial refunds, you will be refunded Reverb's 5% selling fee in proportion with the refunded amount. Please note that payment processing fees and bump fees are not prorated on partial refunds.