This article will teach you the basics of making a Reverb listing. For more advanced tips and tricks, check out our Seller Hub.
The first thing you should do is choose where you'd like to be paid, and what your return policy will be. You can edit both of these preferences on your Shop Policies page.
With our Reverb Payments system, you get paid out directly to the bank account you enter within your Shop Policies.
Step By Step Guide:
1. Click the orange "Sell Your Gear" button in the upper right-hand corner of the site.
2. From there, you'll simply need to fill out a single-page listing form to get your item up on Reverb and sold quickly. In this field, you'll fill out some basic information about your gear such as make, model, year, etc. Go ahead and fill out this form to the best of your abilities.
You can try out our new sell form out by entering in the item you are searching for under "What Would you Like to Sell?" or you can select Start a listing from scratch if you prefer.
3. After that, if you haven't done so already, go ahead and snap some photos of your gear. Be sure to take detailed photos with good light in order to expose any blemishes or scratches that the gear may have so your buyer knows exactly what they'll be receiving. Here are some great tips for taking pro photos with your smartphone. You'll simply drag and drop those photos into this box to upload them. Each listing is allowed up to 25 photos.
4. Next, you'll be asked to write a description of your item. Be as thorough as possible, and again, make sure you disclose any blemishes or quirks about your item that may effect the value or usability of the gear in order to avoid any complications after your buyer receives it. Be funny, be original, be quirky, be you! Part of what makes Reverb special is our community full of awesome, unique users. If you copy and paste any technical specs of the item from a manufacturer, it would be appreciated if you'd credit the source:
5. Next comes the "How Will You Ship It?" section. This is where you, the seller, will dictate how much you'll charge for shipping to whichever countries you choose to ship to. Not sure what to charge? Click the blue "Shipping Estimator" button in the bottom of this box to find out. The "Everywhere Else" selection will allow you to set a blanket shipping cost to every other country aside from the one you're located in:
6. Once you've done all this, click "Save & Review Listing" at the bottom of the page. This will save your listing in "Draft" mode, allowing you to preview it and make any necessary tweaks before publishing it. If everything looks in order, just click "Publish" to set your listing live!
Once your listing is live, keep an eye on your email inbox for updates on messages, offers, and purchases from other Reverb users.