All purchases on the site are backed by our Reverb Buyer Protection. If anything arrives damaged or not as described, you just need to contact the seller or Reverb within 7 days of delivery with documentation of the issues. We always recommend contacting the seller first, as the majority of issues are resolved between buyers and sellers.
If anything arrives damaged or not as described, you should follow the steps below:
- Gather documentation (e.g. photos, video) of any issues once they are encountered and message the seller on Reverb with that information.
- If the item arrived damaged, hold on to any packaging materials and the box it arrived in.
- Do not attempt to make any further modifications.
- Request a refund on the order.
- Allow the seller 24-48 hours to respond to this request.
- Once approved, ship the item back to the seller (unless a partial refund or other arrangements were discussed).
- Once the item is back in the seller's possession, your refund should be initiated in 48 hours.
If the seller remains unresponsive to your messages and refund requests after 48 hours, you can open up a support ticket with our Customer Experience team to step in and assist.
Anything outside of that 7-day window, or a situation that is not damaged/not as described, we would then honor the seller's individual shop policies. It is always a good idea to check out the "Payments & Returns" section on any listing to see the seller's individual policies.
Did you purchase an item and it didn't ship out?
Reverb allows sellers 3 business days to get items shipped out and provide tracking numbers. If it is past the 3 business days, we would recommend contacting the seller for a status update. In the event the seller remains unresponsive, you can open a support ticket with our Customer Experience team to assist.
Refunds & Returns for Buyers
How Can I Request a Refund or Return?
How Long Will My Refund Take to Process?
What's Reverb's return policy?
What Are The Steps of Getting a Refund/Return Started?