While there is no official way to pay using two cards on the site, we do understand that not all purchases can always be made with one card. By utilizing our Reverb Bucks, we have provided our buyers the ability to split payments on Reverb Payments orders.
Below is a step-by-step guide on how to make this happen:
1. Purchase a Reverb Gift Card - https://reverb.com/gift-cards - with credit card A
2. Redeem those Reverb Bucks - https://reverb.com/redeem - to your Reverb account
3. Checkout using Reverb Payments
4. Your Reverb Bucks will automatically be applied to your purchase
5. Use credit card B to pay for the balance not covered by the Reverb Bucks
Please keep in mind, the Reverb Bucks will not be able to be combined or used with PayPal or Affirm purchases, so they will need to be used with another valid credit/debit card to complete the purchase through Reverb Payments.