How do I qualify to participate in a Reverb sale?
- Make sure you are set up for Reverb Payments.
- To confirm, head over to you Shop Policies Page within your Selling section, under your 'Shop Settings' tab.
- At this time, only Reverb Preferred Sellers may be eligible to add Brand New items to a sale. If you are not a Reverb Preferred Seller, only used items can be included in a sale.
How do I add my items to a Reverb sale?
- Head to your Sales Page within the Selling section of your account.
- Select the Add button on the sale you would like to join to be redirected to your Listings page.
- Select the Sale button on the top of the page to add multiple listings to the sale or the Sale button on the individual listings.
You may also skip steps 1 and 2, to complete following only step 3.
What happens when I add my item to a Reverb sale?
Adding an item to a Reverb Sale allows for your item to be displayed within the Sales Section on Reverb. Our dedicated marketing team will promote our official Reverb site-wide sales to ensure that listings in these sales receive additional attention.
Why was my listing not added to the sale?
Only Sellers using Reverb Payments can add an item to a Reverb sale and only Reverb Preferred Sellers may be eligible to add Brand New items.
If an item is not added to a sale, please be sure to confirm this item is not excluded under MAP. Please see the full list notated under the Auto-Excluded Brands from Site-wide Sales on Reverb.
How do I remove an item from a sale?
- Head to your Listings Page and select Sale on the right side of the Listing you want to remove.
- Scroll down to uncheck the listing you do not want in the sale.
This function is not currently available on the Reverb App. Our team is actively working on implementing this for both Android and iOS. In the meantime, you can head to your mobile browser on your smartphone or tablet to add your item to a Reverb sale with the steps above.