Gear included in Reverb sales events get more views and sellers who include all eligible gear into a sales event see more orders. Plus, Watchers immediately get an email when a listing goes on sale.
This is only available for use on the web, and you can add an item to a Reverb sales event from your Listings page.
How do I qualify to participate in a Reverb sales event?
- Every Reverb Payments seller is eligible to participate in a Reverb sales event.
- At this time, only Reverb Preferred Sellers may be eligible to add Brand New items to a sales event. If you are not a Reverb Preferred Seller, only used items can be included in a sales event.
How do I add my items to a Reverb sales event?
- Head to your Sales Page within the Selling section of your account.
- Select the Add button on the sale you would like to join to be redirected to your Listings page.
- Select the Sale button on the top of the page to add multiple listings to the sale or the Sale button on the individual listings.
You may also skip steps 1 and 2, to complete following only step 3.
What happens when I add my item to a Reverb sales event?
Adding an item to a Reverb sales event allows for your item to be displayed within the Sales Section on Reverb. Our dedicated marketing team will promote our official Reverb site-wide sales to ensure that listings in these sales receive additional attention.
If an item is not added to a sales event, confirm your item is not excluded under MAP. Review the full list notated under the Auto-Excluded Brands from Site-wide Sales on Reverb.
How do I remove an item from a sales event?
- Head to your Listings Page and select Sale on the right side of the Listing you want to remove.
- Scroll down to uncheck the listing you do not want in the sales event.