To install Google Tag Manager and generate the Container ID:
- Create an account, or use an existing account, at tagmanager.google.com.
- A new container is created by default and you can create additional containers within each account.
- In Tag Manager, click "Workspace."
- Near the top of the window, find your container ID, formatted as “GTM-XXXXXX”.
- Click your container ID to launch the Install TagManager box.
- Copy and paste the container ID: (GTM-XXXXXX) and send it over!
A Reverb Sites team member will send this to a developer and let you know once you're Google Tag Manager is installed using your Reverb Site