1. Head to your Manage Inventory page.
2. Click "Export Your Listings"
3. A CSV file of all your listings will be sent to your email.
Editing the CSV:
1. Open CSV with Google Sheets, Excel, etc.
2. Make the desired changes.
Tip: You only need the "sku" column, the "new_listing" column set to “FALSE”, and whichever columns you wish to edit. For example, if you are only updating inventory, you would require the "sku," "new_listing," and "inventory" columns:
3. Save file as CSV (comma separated value) then upload to Manage Inventory page by clicking "Choose CSV File"
4. Once the import is finished, you'll receive an "Imports Results" confirmation email.
Questions? Feel free to email email@example.com for further assistance.