With the free Reverb plugin for Magento 2.x, sellers can:
- Sync inventory levels from Magento --> Reverb
- Sync inventory levels from Reverb --> Magento
- Create new listings from Magento --> Reverb.
- Sync over all or specific listing info (title, descriptions, price, etc.).
- Sync orders from Reverb --> Magento.
- Sync shipment tracking from Magento --> Reverb.
- In the Magento admin, go to Stores --> Settings --> Configuration --> Reverb --> Reverb Configuration.
- Reverb Extension: Select "Yes" for "Enable Reverb Module" and "Enable Logging for Reverb Module."
- Reverb Connection: Select "Reverb.com (Production) for Sync Destination if posting to live Reverb account. Paste API Token generated under your Reverb API Settings (with all permissions checked).
- Reverb Default:
- Enable Listing Creation: Yes
- Require Reverb Category Definition: Yes
- Inventory Tracking: Yes
- Default Item Condition: Select whichever condition you list the majority of items in.
- Accept Offers: Yes/No
- Listings Update Fields: This section allows you to decide which fields update on the sync cycle.
- Listings Field Attributes: This section allows you to equate Magento product attributes with Reverb listing fields.
- Order Sync:
- Enable Order Sync: Yes
- Which orders should sync from Reverb? All (Including unpaid orders) [Recommended]
- Magento Store to sync orders to: All Store Views [Recommended]
- In the Magento admin, go to Reverb --> Category Mapping.
- Using the dropdown menus, select the corresponding Reverb Product Category for each Magento Product Type. Then, save changes.
- Only items in categories that have been mapped to Reverb will be synced.
Set Shipping Profiles
- Add a Magento attribute for reverb_shipping_profile from Stores->Product. Set a default value of your most-used Shipping Profile.
- Add a mapping from Shipping Profile to your newly created attribute in the Stores->Configuration->Reverb Configuration screen.
Go to the Reverb module --> Listings --> click Sync All Products to start the initial listing sync.
Still have questions? Feel free to email email@example.com for additional assistance.