Enabling Reverb Payments on the iOS App:
1. Click on the gear icon in the top-left hand side of the "My Reverb" screen.
2. Click on Edit Shop.
3. Click on Edit Other Shop Policies.
4. Select Automatically send to Bank Account.
5. Fill out all required fields and click on Save Changes.
Enabling Reverb Payments on the Android App:
1. Click on the menu button on the top left-hand side of the screen.
2. Click on the gear icon in the top-right of the menu.
3. Click on Shop Details.
4. Click Edit in the top-right hand corner of the Shop Details page.
5. Enter Shop Name, Shop Location, Supported Languages, Shop Currency.
6. Click Save Changes.
7. Select either Automatically send to Bank Account.
8. Fill out all required fields and click on Save Changes.
If you ever need to edit your Shop Policies, you can follow the steps above to make any changes.
For more information on Reverb Payments, you can check out the Help Center articles below:
How To Get Paid With Reverb Payments
What Types of Payment Can Sellers Accept on Reverb Payments?