Setting up a Price Drop on a listing is one of the best ways to gain extra views and increase sales.
How Do I Enable a Price Drop?
- Head to your Listings Page within the Selling section of your account.
- Use the ‘Edit’ button on the left-hand side of the page to lower the price or click on the title of your item on your Listings Page to use the ‘Edit’ button on the top of the page.
- Once the price is edited, be sure to select the ‘Save Changes’ button on the bottom of the listing form.
What is Required for the Price Drop to Display?
Reverb recommends your item be listed at the current price for at least 7 days.
- For a price drop to display, the listing must be dropped in price by at least 10% from the original listing price.
- The listing must be at the original listing price for a full 24 hours before the price is dropped for this feature to take effect.
- If you would like to confirm the original price for your Listing, you can see that on the Listing itself by clicking on the title of the item on your Listings Page.
What Happens When I Price Drop?
After you follow the steps above the listing will gain a red banner with the percentage of the price drop, alert watchers for the listing of the lower price, and also place the listing in a special sales section for Price Dropped items, which is one of our top viewed sections on the site.
Setting Up a Price Drop on the Reverb App:
- Select ‘My Reverb’
- Select ‘Listings’
- Select the Listing you would like to edit
- Select the ‘Edit’ button to lower the price at least 10% (within the details section)
- Scroll to the bottom of the page to ‘Continue’ and save these changes on the bottom of the ‘Shipping’ page
- Select the ‘Menu’ button on the top left-hand side of the screen.
- Select ‘My Listings’.
- Select the listing you want to edit and then select ‘Edit'.
- Head to the details section of your Listing to lower the price at least 10%
- Scroll to the bottom of the page to ‘Continue’ and Save these changes on the bottom of the ‘Shipping’ page