The 1099-K form from Reverb reports the unadjusted gross sales you received through Reverb Payments during the last calendar year. This excludes only Marketplace Facilitator Taxes remitted by Reverb. Any Reverb fees and any refunded orders do not reduce your total sales for the year. Additionally, Reverb does have to report every sale, even if it was refunded, per state and federal tax reporting rules.
It is always recommended to work with a tax professional for accuracy on tax reporting.
To export your unadjusted gross sales:
- Head to your Orders page.
- Select the “Start Date” and “End Date” for the orders you want to export.
- Click Export on the top right of the page, and select Orders.
- Click Download Export.
- The CSV file will automatically download onto your device.
- Navigate to the file, and open the CSV with the program of your choice (Microsoft Excel, Google Sheets, Apache OpenOffice, etc.).
How to Export Your Statements
How to Export Your Earnings
How to Export Your Purchases
How to Export Your Orders