You can export your unadjusted gross sales from your Orders page. Once there, simply enter the Start Date and the End Date, then your Export can be completed.
The 1099-K form from Reverb reports the unadjusted gross sales you received through Reverb Payments during the last calendar year. This excludes only Marketplace Facilitator Taxes remitted by Reverb. Any Reverb fees and any refunded orders do not reduce your total sales for the year. Additionally, Reverb does have to report every sale, even if it was refunded, per state and federal tax reporting rules.
To export your unadjusted gross sales:
- Head to your Orders page.
- Select the “Start Date” and “End Date” for the orders you want to export.
- Choose Export on the top right of the page, and select Orders.
- Select Download Export.
- The CSV file will automatically download onto your device.
- Navigate to the file, and open the CSV with the program of your choice (Microsoft Excel, Google Sheets, Apache OpenOffice, etc.).