The Resolutions Team works with Reverb’s Customer Experience department to handle Reverb Safe Shipping claims and disputed orders. Each agent is trained to assess situations objectively and are experienced in working with a wide variety of music gear. To offer a streamlined experience, a dedicated agent is assigned to each case to work out a resolution with the buyer and seller.
How Do I Talk to the Resolutions Team?
- Once an order is upgraded to the Resolutions Team, your assigned Resolutions Agent will contact you via your email address on file within 3 business days.
- To maintain our high level of service, the Resolutions Team works on a scheduled system and does not handle live incoming help requests through our chat or phone line.
- If you need to speak with your assigned agent over the phone, you can schedule a phone call with them via email. The agent will set up a time to connect on the phone.
How Long Should I Expect to Wait For a Response From My Assigned Agent?
- The Resolutions Agent will respond to your emails within 2 business days.
- Resolutions Office Hours are 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM CST Monday - Friday.
- Please note that our Customer Experience Team is not able to assist with orders assigned to the Resolutions Team.