This article only pertains to users in the USA. For more information on related international shipping topics, read our International shipping guide.
As soon as you make your sale and your buyer has completed their payment, head to your Orders page to print the packing slip and create a shipping label. All you have to do from there is drop your package off with the carrier or schedule a pickup.
To buy a shipping label on Reverb:
- Locate the order on your Orders page.
- Select the green Get Shipping Label button.
- Enter the weight and dimensions of the package.
- Select to include a signature requirement and Safe Shipping.*
- Click Review Rates.
- Select the shipping method of your choice.
- Once you make your choice, tracking will automatically be added to the order and sent to the buyer.
*Safe Shipping is required when purchasing a shipping label on Reverb for items with a sale price between $1500 USD and $10,000 USD. Neither Safe Shipping nor shipping labels are available for items with a sale price of $10,000 or more. The maximum declared value for an international shipment is $2,500.
Don't have a printer? We've made it even easier to ship USPS with Reverb Shipping Labels. Instead of printing a label at home, click Send QR Code on your Order page to receive a QR code via email. Your local USPS office can scan the code, print the label, affix it to the package, and induct it into the system for processing.
* not available for shipments that require customs forms
How do I pay for a shipping label on Reverb?
If you use PayPal as your payment processor, the cost of the label will be added to your monthly billing statement.
If additional shipping labels are purchased on one order, those charges will get added to your monthly statement.