Step by Step Guide
- Locate the order on your Orders page.
- Select the green Get Shipping Label button.
- Enter the weight and dimensions of the package.
- Select to include a signature requirement and Reverb Safe Shipping.*
- Click Review Rates.
- Select the shipping method of your choice.
- Once you make your choice, tracking will automatically be added to the order and sent to the buyer.
*Reverb Safe Shipping is required when purchasing a Reverb shipping label for items with a sale price between $1500 USD and $10,000 USD. Neither Safe Shipping nor Reverb Shipping Labels are available for items with a sale price of $10,000 or more. The maximum declared value for an international shipment is $2,500.
Don't have a printer? We've made it even easier to ship USPS with Reverb Shipping Labels. Instead of printing a label at home, click 'Send QR Code' on your Order page to receive a QR code via email. Your local USPS office can scan the code, print the label, affix it to the package, and induct it into the system for processing.
For more information on shipping & tracking, you can check out our Help Center articles below:
How Does Reverb Safe Shipping Work?
How Do I Pay For a Reverb Shipping Label?
Can I Edit the Tracking Information on My Order?
How Do I Cancel / Void a Reverb Shipping Label?
Can I Print a Second Shipping Label for My Items/Sale?