As soon as you make your sale and your buyer has completed their payment, you can head to your orders page to create a packing slip and shipping label. All you have to do from there is drop your package off at the post office.
To buy a Reverb shipping label:
- Locate the order on your Orders page.
- Select the green Get Shipping Label button.
- Enter the weight and dimensions of the package.
- Select to include a signature requirement and Reverb Safe Shipping.*
- Click Review Rates.
- Select the shipping method of your choice.
- Once you make your choice, tracking will automatically be added to the order and sent to the buyer.
*Reverb Safe Shipping is required when purchasing a Reverb shipping label for items with a sale price between $1500 USD and $10,000 USD. Neither Safe Shipping nor Reverb Shipping Labels are available for items with a sale price of $10,000 or more. The maximum declared value for an international shipment is $2,500.
Don't have a printer? We've made it even easier to ship USPS with Reverb Shipping Labels. Instead of printing a label at home, click Send QR Code on your Order page to receive a QR code via email. Your local USPS office can scan the code, print the label, affix it to the package, and induct it into the system for processing.
* not available for shipments that require customs forms
For more information on shipping & tracking, you can check out our Help Center articles below:
How Does Reverb Safe Shipping Work?
How Do I Pay For a Reverb Shipping Label?
Can I Edit the Tracking Information on My Order?
How Do I Cancel / Void a Reverb Shipping Label?
Can I Print a Second Shipping Label for My Items/Sale?