For buyers in the US:
If you would like to purchase a return shipping label through Reverb and are located in the US, contact Reverb Support so we can get this created and sent to you. Be sure you have a shop profile set up with a billing card on file, and our team will add the return shipping label to your billing statement.
For buyers outside of the US:
Return shipping labels will need to be purchased through the carrier of your choice directly. We recommend messaging the seller with the tracking information so the return can be monitored.
If the item you purchased arrived damaged or not as described, we expect the seller to reimburse you for the return shipping label costs. In doing this, we recommend the following steps:
- Message the seller and get their approval for reimbursement. Discuss any added insurance and signature requirement to protect the shipment.
- It is important you keep these messages on the Reverb platform, as our staff can see all messages, providing further protection.
- Confirm the price with them and where to send the payment. Make sure to send a photo of your receipt from the carrier in case your seller has any questions.
- We recommend using PayPal, Venmo, Zelle, or any other reliable electronic payment service.
- Provide the tracking number so the shipment can be monitored by the seller and Reverb Support.
If you come across any issues during this process, contact Reverb Support for further assistance.
How do preference-based returns work?
Don't like your item that arrived as-described? Learn how these types of returns work.
How do returns work for buyers on Reverb?
Learn about the return process from start to finish.
Where can I view my seller’s return policy?
Be sure you are able to locate the item's return policy. Learn how.
How does Reverb protect buyers?
Learn about how Reverb Buyer Protection works.
How do I request a refund?
Learn about the steps for submitting a refund request.
How long will my refund take to process?
The refund processing timeline is explained here.