Step by Step Guide:
- Gather documentation (e.g. photos, video) of any issues once they are encountered and message the seller on Reverb with that information.
- Request a refund on the order.
- Allow the seller 24-48 hours to respond to this request.
- Once approved, ship the item back to the seller (unless a partial refund or other arrangements were discussed).
- Once the item is back in the seller's possession, your refund should be initiated in 48 hours.
If the seller remains unresponsive to your messages and refund requests after 48 hours, you can open up a support ticket with our Customer Experience team to step in and assist.