Updating SKUs in bulk can be useful in instances when you want to, for example, break the integration sync of a selected group of listings or create new drafts with new pictures, amongst other purposes.
- Bulk-updating SKUs can dramatically disrupt an integration process. If you have questions about whether bulk-updating SKUs is the right solution for you, please contact the integrations team before taking any action.
- SKUs in the "ordered" status will not be updated. If you would like to make changes to ordered SKUs, please contact the integrations team.
To Bulk-update SKUs via CSV:
- Export the listings you want to update from your Listings page. If you want to update your entire inventory, select All Categories under Categories and All under Status before requesting the CSV export.
- Once you download and open the document, insert a new column with the header “updated_sku”. Make sure it is all lower case.
- Add the new SKUs you would like to assign in the corresponding rows:
- Save your CSV document with the new updates.
- Head over to your Manage Inventory page and upload the new CSV.
- Once the upload is completed, all your SKUs should be updated.
For any additional questions, contact our Integrations team at email@example.com.