On May 19, 2020, Reverb Payments became the exclusive payout option for all sellers. When an item sells, your funds will simply be deposited directly into your bank account.
- What if I don’t have a bank account?
Your money will simply stay in your Payout Balance until you add a bank account.
- Is there any other way to get my money?
No. Payout to your bank account is the only way to get paid out on Reverb.
- What if a buyer wants to pay me via PayPal?
Buyers will still be able to pay you via PayPal, but you will only be able to be paid out to your bank account.
- How long will it take after I sell something to get my money in my bank account?
Depending on your specific bank, payouts may take 1-3 business days to appear in your bank account after initiated by Reverb.
- Can I use my payout balance to buy items on Reverb?
No. You'll need to withdraw your payout balance to your bank account before spending it on Reverb.
- Why did you make this change?
Reverb Payments allows us to provide you with the safest possible experience since buyers no longer need to leave the site to log in to PayPal and our site is encrypted with around-the-clock security.
Plus, all transactions made through Reverb Payments qualify for Reverb Protection. Reverb Payments also allows you to accept a wide variety of payment methods, which attracts more buyers and helps you sell gear more quickly.