On May 19, 2020, we removed Reverb Bucks as a payout option. When an item sells, your funds will simply be deposited directly into your bank account.
- What happens if I don’t add a bank account right away?
Don't worry if you don't have a bank account on file—your money will simply stay in your account as your Payout Balance until you add a bank account.
- How long will it take after I sell something for my money to be deposited into my bank account?
Depending on your specific bank, payouts may take 1-3 business days to appear in your bank account after initiated by Reverb. Read more here.
- I have Reverb Bucks from selling. What's going to happen to them?
On May 19, 2020, all Reverb Bucks acquired via selling will be converted to your Payout Balance.
- I have Reverb Bucks from a gift card. What's going to happen to them?
On May 19, 2020, all Reverb Bucks acquired via gift cards will become Reverb Credits. Reverb Credits can be used to make purchases on Reverb but are not withdrawable.
- Why are you renaming Reverb Bucks to Reverb Credits?
We want to make a clear distinction between money you have on Reverb that can be used to purchase gear (Reverb Credits) and money you have on Reverb from selling that can be paid out to your bank account (Payout Balance).
- I have Reverb Bucks from a marketing promotion. What's going to happen to them?
On May 19, 2020, all Reverb Bucks acquired via marketing promotions will become Reverb Credits. Reverb Credits can be used to make purchases on Reverb but are not withdrawable. All original terms and conditions of the associated promotion will still apply—for example, if your promotional Reverb Bucks expire on a particular date, the converted promotional Reverb Credits will expire on the same date.
- I use Reverb Bucks to buy gear directly on Reverb. Will I still be able to do that?
Reverb Bucks will no longer be a payout option, and Bucks received from selling prior to May 19 will be converted into your Payout Balance on May 19. When an item sells on or after May 19, your funds will simply be deposited directly into your bank account. Purchases will not be able to be made directly from your Payout Balance.
Reverb Bucks acquired via gift cards and marketing promotions can still be used to purchase gear on Reverb after May 19, but they'll be called Reverb Credits starting May 19.
- Why are you removing Bucks as a payout option?
As part of our continued commitment to the safety and security of our platform, we are evolving how we handle all payouts on Reverb. We are making this change to create a more consistent payout process across all sellers and improve our accounting practices.
- What's happening to the 1% discount?
We'll no longer honor the 1% discount on gear purchases using Bucks as payment as of May 19, 2020. On that date, your Bucks acquired from selling on Reverb will be converted into your Payout Balance.