For your first sale, Reverb initiates your payment 1-2 business days following confirmation of delivery.
After selling your first item, the tracking information you entered on Reverb is used to verify payment for your sale. Funds will then be available for deposit 1 - 2 business days following successful delivery of the item and you will receive an email notification as confirmation. Following that, it may take 1 business day for Reverb to send payment and 1 - 3 business days for payment to appear in your bank account. Payment timeline below:
- Item sold & order created
- 🕑 Up to 2 days
- Order verified & cleared for shipment For your protection, we secure payment by verifying buyer information.
- Item delivered or order Marked as Received Reverb uses the tracking information from your shipment to determine when it's delivered to the buyer. For local pickup orders, buyers must mark their order as received.
- 🕑 Up to 2 business days
- Funds available for deposit Payment is ready to be sent to your bank.
- 🕑 Up to 1 business day
- Payment sent to your bank It typically takes 1 - 3 business days for payment to appear in your account, depending on your bank.
If you receive an email on a weekend or holiday indicating that funds are available for deposit, sit tight because Reverb will send payment to your bank at the end of the following business day.