Depending on your specific bank, payouts may take 1-3 business days to appear in your bank account after initiated by Reverb. If a deposit falls on a weekend or holiday, the payout should be sent on the next business day.
If your payout still hasn't arrived, follow these steps:
- Double-check that your Earnings aren't in your Payout Balance awaiting bank transfer.
- Head to your Shop Policies page to ensure you entered the correct bank information and are checking the correct account.
- Ensure that you uploaded the correct tracking number on your Orders page. If you see the tracking status is not properly reflected, this is most likely the issue.
- Review our Reverb Payments payout timeline to ensure your order meets the payout criteria.
- If your payout was disbursed to a bank account with incorrect information or one that was already closed, then we will be expecting a bounce back. These occur 5-7 business days following our initial disbursal, and will automatically send you an email prompting you to update your bank information. Once you update the information, our system will resend your payout within the next business day.