Depending on your specific bank, it typically takes 1 - 3 business days for payment to appear in your account after receiving final email confirmation that payment is on the way.
Please note: We’re unable to send payment to your bank on weekends or bank holidays but sit tight because Reverb will send payment to your bank at the end of the following business day.
If payment still hasn’t been deposited into your bank account, follow these steps:
- Double-check that your Earnings aren't in your Payout Balance awaiting bank transfer.
- Ensure that you uploaded the correct tracking number on your Orders page. If you see the tracking status is not properly reflected, this is most likely the issue.
- Review our Reverb Payments payout timeline to ensure your order meets the payout criteria.
- Head to your Shop Policies page to ensure you entered the correct bank information and are checking the correct account.
- If your payout was disbursed to a bank account with incorrect information or one that was already closed, then we will be expecting a bounce back. These occur 5-7 business days following our initial disbursal, and will automatically send you an email prompting you to update your bank information. Once you update the information, our system will resend your payout within the next business day.