To re-connect the integration app to a different Reverb account, follow these steps:
- Head over to the Shopify Apps tab.
- Uninstall the Reverb app by clicking on the Delete button on the right.
- Open a new incognito window - Using the incognito window until this process is complete is crucial. Otherwise, the app will be reconnected to the previous Reverb account.
- Within this new incognito window, log back in to your Shopify store.
- Then, reinstall the app using this link: https://shopify-app.reverb.com/shopify/login
- Go through the normal authentication and installation process within the incognito window and use the credentials of the new Reverb account you want to connect.
- Once this is complete, the new Reverb account should be connected. You will have to configure the integration to your preferred settings and turn it on when you are ready.