With Reverb's shipping label generator, sellers can provide return shipping labels to buyers who reside in the United States.
Not sure who should pay for return shipping costs? Read more about who is responsible for return shipping costs.
To purchase a return shipping label:
1. Head to your Orders page, and Conditionally Approve the buyer's refund. (Select Approve after return of item on the refund form).
2. After that, select the new option on the order to Purchase Return Label.
3. Add your return address, package dimensions, and choose to add Safe Shipping or Signature requirements:
4. Review available rates, select your pick, and choose Purchase Shipping Label.
5. You're all set! The buyer will receive an email with the return shipping label and can also find it on their Purchases page.
This feature is not yet available on the Reverb App but is available via your mobile web browser.