With Reverb's shipping label generator, sellers can provide return shipping labels to buyers who reside in the United States.
Not sure who should pay for return shipping costs? Read our article, Who Is Responsible for Return Shipping Costs?
Step by Step Guide:
Please note: This feature is not yet available on the Reverb App but is available via your mobile web browser.
1. Head to your Orders page, and "Conditionally Approve" the buyer's refund. (Select "Approve after return of item" on the refund form).
2. After that, click the new option on the order to "Purchase Return Label".
3. Add your return address, package dimensions, and choose to add Safe Shipping or Signature requirements:
4. Review available rates, select your pick, and click "Purchase Shipping Label".
5. You're all set! The buyer will receive an email with the return shipping label and can also find it on their Purchases page.