For sellers using Reverb Payments, we make it easy to connect your bank account to Reverb through Plaid. Plaid is a third party service that allows you to connect your bank account quickly and safely.
- For sellers in the US or Canada, you can link your bank with instant verification (recommended) through Plaid. If Plaid doesn’t support your bank or you don't want to login to your bank via Plaid, you can connect your bank account with manual verification.
- For all other sellers using Reverb Payments, refer to the instructions on linking your bank with manual entry.
Linking your bank with instant verification
1. Sign into your Reverb account and head to your Shop Policies page.
2. Select Connect My Bank with Plaid.
3. Choose “instant” verification. Select your bank and enter your online banking username and password.
*Only seen for US users
Linking your bank with manual verification
If you select "Manual" verification, or your bank cannot be found through instant verification, you'll be prompted to enter your account numbers manually. Note that this option typically takes 1-2 days.
1. Enter and verify your account numbers and other information.
2. You'll receive a deposit of $0.01 in your bank account within one business day.
3. Locate the 3-character code in the name of the deposit. This code may also appear in the transaction's description.
4. On your Shop Policies page, select Verify Deposit. If you don't see the micro-deposit in your bank account, choose Deposit Not Found. This button will restart the bank verification process.
6. Enter the 3-character code, and select Continue.
7. The deposit will be automatically deducted from your bank account, and your banking information is now verified on Reverb.
Linking your bank with manual entry
1. Head to your Shop Policies page.
2. Enter your bank account information, then select Save Changes.
3. Ensure you have a billing card on file.
Why does Reverb use instant verification?
We understand how important it is to receive your payments efficiently. By letting you quickly and securely connect your financial institution to your Reverb account, it ensures our disbursal process runs smoothly.