How to sync a bank account with Plaid
Syncing your bank with instant verification
1. Head to your Shop Policies page.
2. One way to verify your bank account is by providing the username and password that you use for online banking. Reverb uses Plaid to verify your bank account information.
You'll be prompted to sync your bank through instant (recommended) or manual verification. If you choose instant verification, you will be prompted to add your online banking username and password (or other identifying information) after you have selected your bank.
*Only seen for US users
Syncing your bank with manual verification
If you select "Manual" verification, or your bank cannot be found through instant verification, you'll be prompted to enter your account numbers manually.
1. Enter and verify your account numbers and other information.
2. You'll receive a deposit of $0.01 in your bank account within one business day.
3. Locate the 3-character code in the name of the deposit. This code may also appear in the transaction's description.
4. After that time period, look out for an email to verify the deposit.
5. On your Shop Policies page, click Verify Deposit. If you don't see the micro-deposit in your bank account, click Deposit Not Found. This button will restart the bank verification process.
6. Enter the 3-character code, and click Continue.
7. The deposit will be automatically deducted from your bank account, and your banking information is now verified on Reverb.
Syncing your bank with manual entry
Why does Reverb use instant verification?
We understand how important it is to receive your payments efficiently. By enabling you to quickly and securely connect your financial institutions to your Reverb account, it ensures that there's very small chance of error in the disbursal process.