For sellers using Reverb Payments, we make it easy to connect your bank account to Reverb. The payouts you receive from sales will be directly deposited into your connected bank account. If there's no bank account on file, all payouts will be sent to your Payout Balance.
How to sync a bank account with Plaid
Syncing your bank with instant verification
Instant verification is only available for sellers in the US and Canada.
1. Head to your Shop Policies page.
2. One way to verify your bank account is by providing the username and password that you use for online banking. Reverb uses Plaid to verify your bank account information.
You'll be prompted to sync your bank through instant (recommended) or manual verification. If you choose instant verification, you will be prompted to add your online banking username and password (or other identifying information) after you have selected your bank.
*Only seen for US users
Please note: Depending on your bank, you may have to enter additional information or verify your account and routing numbers. Additionally, some banks may redirect you to their website to login with your online banking credentials.
Syncing your bank with manual verification
If you select "Manual" verification, or your bank cannot be found through instant verification, you'll be prompted to enter your account numbers manually.
1. Enter and verify your account numbers and other information.
2. From there, you'll receive two small deposits between $0.01-$0.99 in your bank account within one business day.
3. After that time period, look out for an email to verify the deposit amounts.
4. On your Shop Policies page, click "Verify Deposit Amounts". If you don't see the micro-deposits in your bank account, click "Deposits Not Found". This button will restart the bank verification process.
5. Enter the deposit amounts, and click "Continue".
6. The deposits will be automatically deducted from your bank account, and your banking information is now verified on Reverb.
Syncing your bank with manual entry
For sellers located and have a bank accounts within France, Germany, Italy, The Netherlands, Spain, United Kingdom, Austria, Ireland, Belgium, Finland, and Portugal.
Why does Reverb use instant verification?
We understand how important it is to receive your payouts efficiently. By enabling you to quickly and securely connect your financial institutions to your Reverb account, it ensures that there's very small chance of error in the disbursal process.