What is calculated shipping?
We understand that it can be stressful to accurately estimate how much shipping will cost. With calculated shipping, our shipping calculator automatically determines the shipping cost based on the locations of the seller and buyer.
When a buyer purchases an item, their zip code is used to generate an accurate shipping cost through USPS. At checkout, the buyer will pay the full cost of the shipping label.
How do I use calculated shipping?
1. Start a new listing by selecting Sell Your Gear.
2. Under How do you want to handle shipping costs? (within the shipping section of the sell form), select Use calculated shipping (USPS only).
3. Enter the weight and dimensions of your package.
4. Complete your listing.
5. When a buyer purchases your item, you will see that a shipping price has been added to the order total.
6. Click Purchase Reverb Shipping Label to receive a USPS shipping label at that cost.
Can I use calculated shipping with UPS or FedEx?
Calculated shipping is only available for USPS labels at this time.
Can I change the cost of a calculated label?
To edit the cost, click Cancel and add my own tracking number on the bottom of the order details. This will allow you to ship your item directly through any carrier or purchase a new shipping label on Reverb.