Once a seller issues you a refund for a purchase you've made on Reverb, there can be a few days for this to process and be added back to your credit card or bank statement.
1. For Reverb Payments Orders
2. For PayPal Orders
- After your refund has been issued, it may take 3-5 business days to appear on your credit card/bank statement depending on your financial institution's processing times.
- A credit card refund can only be issued to the card used for the original purchase. It’s not possible to have your refund issued directly to a different card.
- If the original card used for payment is no longer valid and a replacement card has been issued, the refund should appear automatically on your new card. If a replacement card hasn’t been issued, please get in touch with your credit card provider for more information about how to receive your refund.
- PayPal refunds can also take 3-5 business days to clear, with some occasional longer wait times if a refund is issued as a PayPal eCheck.
- If you paid using a credit card without signing in to a PayPal account - using PayPal Guest Checkout - the money will go back to your credit or debit card. It can take up to 30 days for the refund to show up on your card statement.
For more information on refunds and returns, you can check out the Help Center articles below:
Refunds & Returns for Buyers
Refunds & Returns for Sellers
Need immediate assistance? Head to the Reverb Home Page and click the "Need Help?" button on the lower right corner of the page. From there, you can connect with our amazing Customer Engagement team via live chat.