Once a seller issues you a refund for a purchase you've made on Reverb, there can be a few days for this to process and be added back to your credit card or bank statement.
- After your refund has been issued, it may take 3-5 business days to appear on your credit card/bank statement depending on your financial institution's processing times.
- A credit card refund can only be issued to the card used for the original purchase. It’s not possible to have your refund issued directly to a different card.
- If the original card used for payment is no longer valid and a replacement card has been issued, the refund should appear automatically on your new card. If a replacement card hasn’t been issued, please get in touch with your credit card provider for more information about how to receive your refund.
- PayPal refunds can also take 3-5 business days to clear, with some occasional longer wait times if a refund is issued as a PayPal eCheck.
- If you paid using a credit card without signing in to a PayPal account - using PayPal Guest Checkout - the money will go back to your credit or debit card. It can take up to 30 days for the refund to show up on your card statement.