Welcome to the Reverb Community! Below are the steps to help you get paid out via Reverb Payments. Once you complete the initial setup, you simply need to enter tracking information on your orders, and Reverb will take care of the rest.
Activate Reverb Payments
1. Head to your Shop Settings Page
2. Click on Policies
3. Decide which bank account your earnings will go to
4. Enter your bank account information, then select Save Changes
5. Ensure you have a billing card on file
Enter Tracking Information
1. Head to your Orders page
2. Click on Add Tracking Info or Get Shipping Label (tracking is automatically applied when Reverb Shipping Labels are purchased)
3. Select the Shipping Provider and enter the Tracking Number
4. Click Add Tracking
How Long Does it Take to Receive my Payout?
Depending on your specific bank, payouts may take 1-3 business days to appear in your bank account after initiated by Reverb. If a deposit falls on a weekend or holiday, the payout should be sent on the next business day.
First Reverb Payments Sale
You will receive a notification of your first payout being approved within 1-2 business days following the delivery of the item according to the tracking information you've provided to Reverb. Following that, it may take your bank 1-3 business days to process that deposit.
After Your First Reverb Payments Sale
After your first sale, your payouts will be initiated once tracking is entered and the item is "in transit" via the shipping carrier. Payout times may vary based on existing feedback ratings, sales volume, Preferred Seller status, price of the item, and shipping destination.
I am still not seeing my Payout. What are the next steps?
1. Head to your Shop Policies page to ensure you entered the correct bank information and are checking the correct account.
2. Ensure that you uploaded the correct tracking number on your Orders page.
3. Review our Reverb Payments payout timeline to ensure your order meets the payout criteria.
4. Bank info incorrect? Don't sweat it! Just go ahead and add the correct bank info on your Shop Policies page and Reverb will automatically attempt to resubmit the payout. Keep in mind that bounced payouts can take up to 7 days to return to us.