Welcome to the Reverb Community! Below are the steps to help you get paid out via Reverb Payments. Once you complete the initial setup, you simply need to enter tracking information on your orders, and Reverb will take care of the rest.
How to Activate Reverb Payments
1. Head to your Shop Settings Page.
2. Click on Policies.
3. Decide which bank account your earnings will go to.
4. Enter your bank account information, then select Save Changes.
5. Ensure you have a billing card on file.
How Long Does it Take to Receive my Payout?
After your listing sells, Reverb uses the tracking information of your shipment to automatically queue your payout.
How to Enter Tracking Information
1. Head to your Orders page.
2. Click on 'Add Tracking Info' or 'Get Shipping Label' (tracking is automatically applied when Reverb Shipping Labels are purchased).
3. Select the Shipping Provider and enter the Tracking Number.
4. Click 'Add Tracking'.
Depending on your specific bank, payouts may take 1-3 business days to appear in your bank account after initiated by Reverb. If a deposit falls on a weekend or holiday, the payout should be sent on the next business day.
First Reverb Payments Sale
You will receive a notification of your first payout being approved within 1-2 business days following the delivery of the item according to the tracking information you've provided to Reverb. Following that, it may take your bank 1-3 business days to process that deposit.
After Your First Reverb Payments Sale
After your first sale, your payouts will be initiated once tracking is entered and the item is "in transit" via the shipping carrier.
Payout times may vary based on existing feedback ratings, sales volume, Preferred Seller status, price of the item, and shipping destination. For more details, check out our Payments Terms for US sellers, Canadian sellers, and EU sellers.
I am still not seeing my payout. What are the next steps?
1. Head to your Shop Policies page to ensure you entered the correct bank information and are checking the correct account.
2. Ensure that you uploaded the correct tracking number on your Orders page.
3. Review our Reverb Payments payout timeline to ensure your order meets the payout criteria.
4. If your payout was disbursed to a bank account with incorrect information or one that was already closed, then we will be expecting a bounce back. These occur 5-7 business days following our initial disbursal, and will automatically send you an email prompting you to update your bank information. Once you update the information, our system will resend your payout within the next business day.
I Just Made My First Reverb Payments Sale, When Will I Get Paid?
I Don't See My Payout, What Are The Next Steps?
My Payout Has Been Approved. What Does That Mean?
Why Is My Payout Amount Lower Than What I Sold My Gear For?
How to Get Paid with PayPal
Need immediate assistance? Head to the Reverb Home Page and click the "Need Help?" button on the lower right corner of the page. From there, you can connect with our amazing Customer Experience team via live chat.